en
Feedback
ALL CALLS

ALL CALLS

Open in Telegram

all in one place

Show more
5 015
Subscribers
+224 hours
No data7 days
+3430 days
Posts Archive
Repost from Degen Seals
🔹 $ZEVIO Kek, we going berserk. Smashes new ath and clean 3xsa since the call.
🔹 $ZEVIO Kek, we going berserk. Smashes new ath and clean 3xsa since the call.

Called this earlier on my degen channel but NEAR team just followed $DARK ? looks like something is brewing
Called this earlier on my degen channel but NEAR team just followed $DARK ? looks like something is brewing

Wednesday and Thursday are two very important days. Since the main goal is to reduce risk and leverage is low, I won’t close the position easily for now. By the way, the China National Day holiday ends on Thursday, and Token2049 will also be more or less over by Friday. If BTC is still falling on Thursday and Friday, then I’ll basically wait for BTC to reach 79K before closing the short lol. Need to remember to close the position around CPI as well. Economic data ahead of the midterm elections is usually made to look better, followed by one final push higher in US tech stocks

Repost from unfolded.
Robinhood adds $25M USD in Bitcoin to balance sheet : The Block

This selloff could be people front running the Fed meeting, front running the final selloff of the so called four year cycle bottom, or front running the selloff around Token2049. Once people have this expectation of downside, combined with the thin order book during the China National Day holiday, it can be very easy for large orders to push the market down. I was originally thinking about taking profit at 83K, as there could be a bounce around here, but I noticed that US stocks may also pull back here. After thinking about it, Thursday is probably what matters most. If BTC reaches or is above my average short entry at 86,200 on Thursday, I’ll close the position. My current expectation is that BTC will continue to fall on Thursday. If BTC rallies hard on Thursday and goes against my expectations, I’ll close the position. So this could just be a small correction before the bull market continues. If BTC continues to fall on Thursday, I’ll keep holding the short.

Oct 7 It’s currently October 7 in China, and Thursday, October 8 is also very important. My next move will basically depend on Thursday

Repost from unfolded.
Coinbase Pro to return; Deribit integration creates Coinbase Global Exchange — link

Repost from Dream Calls 100x
If you can build util projects fast, dm

let this be the market hedge
let this be the market hedge

Repost from Degen Seals
🪙$BOTIFY on a good dip here Getting some motion on X with Solana RT & partnering w RWA Inc 📈
🪙$BOTIFY on a good dip here Getting some motion on X with Solana RT & partnering w RWA Inc 📈

Bears and bulls calling each other idiots

Y'all really longed size with leverage eh

token2049 candle

Or.. they saw who was on the panel and decided enough is enough 😒

Crypto bros selling coins to pay for this week's expenses

Repost from Degen Seals
🪙 $Tweetcraft Aped this, Mincraft in x and dude post is kinda blowing up with 1M views in few hours. HzYCHqAN2uoHGRnL9v2ChCf
🪙 $Tweetcraft Aped this, Mincraft in x and dude post is kinda blowing up with 1M views in few hours. HzYCHqAN2uoHGRnL9v2ChCfFQX3bvJuJd5zu2Hd5MZQy

Repost from Degen Seals
🔹 $Zevio Aped this one, kinda like Orbio with some additional features. 0x5df882f8788071b67d0283f958ca3cdc17f1ae2b
🔹 $Zevio Aped this one, kinda like Orbio with some additional features. 0x5df882f8788071b67d0283f958ca3cdc17f1ae2b

https://x.com/variational_io/status/2102929439063765192?s=20 TGE was announced 2 weeks ago forgot to post an update 100% buyb
+1
https://x.com/variational_io/status/2102929439063765192?s=20 TGE was announced 2 weeks ago forgot to post an update 100% buyback 32% airdropped at TGE no vesting 50% Team + VC 12 month cliff meaning VCs and team will have no tokens for atleast 12 months TGE Q4 This is insanely good tokenomics, i expect consistent up trend PA for 12 months straight post airdrop dump so long as BTC is stable/going up 3 months max to accquire points i dont think its too late but i would advise doing so before they activate API access as thats when MM bots and other institutional players will start to come in causing volume to spike aggresively and it will be much harder to get points Volume and OI metrics up only since the announcement, Variational is now consistently number 2 in volume in the perp dex category and now number 1 in volume in the RWA perp category You can say this is due to points incentivisation but literally every dex in the top 10 has some form of points/incentivisation program/airdrop expectation Lighter TGE'd when $HYPE was trading at 24B shortly after 10/10 and hit 3B FDV on day 1 Variational will TGE with HYPE probably trading at 70-110B + no 10/10 negative hanging sentiment I would not be surprised to see a 3-5B FDV on day 1 for $VAR if all the stars align One of the few PVE opportunities left in the market right now dont fade Use my code for 18% bonus points https://omni.variational.io/?ref=OMNIJAMIE

Repost from A’s alpha
on another note $CLAUS 20m