The Crypto Titans
Open in Telegram
We Provide Crypto News & Trading Signals based On TA & FA With 90% Accuracyπ For Premium & Advertisement @Trader_DN
Show more3 883
Subscribers
No data24 hours
-217 days
-6830 days
Posts Archive
3 883
π° Bitcoin sell off is a "bear trap" and there is "a lot of institutional and retail interest" in Bitcoin ETFs - Yahoo Finance
3 883
Bitcoin π° (Daily)
Currently, Bitcoin is safe βοΈ trading above strong demand area i.e. $60K after making a Strong π― comeback.
IMO, we will get a Little Bit π correction at this Place & $60K would be remaining the sameβ
.
But What important π for us rn is weekly close i.e. we needed a weekly $61K to get an complete exit from the danger β οΈ zone.
If we get the same π― then by the end of August we could see Bitcoin breaking $70K super soonπ.
3 883
$SUI (Daily)
$SUI after the Breakout the Volume isn't decreasing at allπ.
Yesterday Bitcoin made a Correction, π― but we had a No change β in $SUI
Do you know ? What does this means π§π
3 883
$MDT (Daily)
$MDT is again forming the same identical Falling π wedge structure in the Daily timeframe.
And the price is again reaching the Breakout spot βοΈ from here again.
Right now, keeping a strict watch π on $MDT would be beneficial π° for us so that we won't miss $MDT again.
Besides this no need to worry for Holdersπ°, anticipating a Massive Pump this time from $MDTπ.
3 883
$LPT (Daily)
$LPT forming the terrific Falling wedge pattern π― in the Daily timeframe.
Bouncing back π from the support, it's reaching to the Breakout spotπ’.
Anticipating some nice & Quick profits π° from $LPT in case of successful Breakoutβ.
3 883
$KAVA (Weekly)
$KAVA 32% + π² from our Entry price i.e. from its Launching price.
This is the main reason, I told everyone to accumulate π° $KAVA, as IMO this is just a Teaser from $KAVAβοΈ.
Right now $KAVA is about to make a nice comeback π by coming into the tremendous falling wedge in the weekly timeframe.
The real movie π¬ will begins after the Breakout from the wedgeπ, so be ready for the Profits.
3 883
NEW: πΊ Fox Business says Michael Saylor's MicroStrategy "is outperforming everything" since they adopted Bitcoin
3 883
$ETH (Weekly)
How everyone is seeing $ETH -> π° now, Vs How I am seeing $ETH now ->π
I am patiently waiting β³ for the show to start in Q-4 π
3 883
π° "We are just going to keep generating more BTC per share anyway we possibly can, by selling the volatility of the asset class [BTC] and then sweeping it into the underlying asset --> $MSTR."
- Saylor
3 883
$PEPE π (Daily)
$PEPE providing us Multiple π Bullish scenarios in the daily timeframe.
First of all we are having a Bullish 𦬠flag in 4H chart, then we have a Big Bullish pennant π in the daily timeframe.
Breakout from the Same will reach the price of $PEPE's upto New π― Highs.
3 883
$KSM (Weekly)
Kusama 5% π― up from our entry range within just a single day.
Still we have time, Buy now or regret laterπ. IMO this is best discounted πͺ rate for this GEMπ.
For more you can Join VIPs just CONTACT βοΈ: @Trader_DN
3 883
$JASMY (Daily)
Did you remember my Update about $JASMYπ.
The show begins Now π¬
Looking for π
3 883
$SUI (Daily)
WOAH !!! Are you Guys seeing π $SUI, upto 35% π in just one day.
That's what called Predictionβ
, perfect π
We had a Breakout here so just Hold for more π
3 883
Bitcoin π° (Weekly)
Bitcoin, right now is trading at the Key level π from where we got the crash π at $49K
If we got this week's weekly close above π― $61K then I am anticipating, again a Super Bullish move π to $70K
But mark my words π $61K is the key
3 883
π REPORT: Since the launch of the $ETH ETF, over $300 million has been bridged from Ethereum π° to SOLANAπ°
3 883
Profits For Our VIPS β
π
Number One Profitable Channel In Crypto π₯π₯ If You Want Join Then Just Send a DM to @Trader_DN
3 883
Key Dates π to Keep An Eye.
13 Aug: PPI Data Release
14 Aug: CPI Data Release
21 Aug: FOMC Minutes
3 883
$ETH π° (Weekly)
$ETH in weekly timeframe π, isn't Looking safe at allβ οΈ.
Ik that it's still in uptrendπ, but that doesn't meant that it won't fall from hereβοΈ.
IMO, we aren't safe untill $ETH crosses above $2.5Kπ―, after that we can say $ETH is safeβ
.
