Pingu Charts
Open in Telegram
Official telegram of Pingu Charts Contact me @pinguchartsofficial All trades are my thoughts NFA Not a signal provider
Show more6 624
Subscribers
No data24 hours
-147 days
-1430 days
Posts Archive
6 623
Well so much for emas for bulls.
Rejected strong with bearish engulfing on daily timeframe.
80.3 is our short into 79.3
Keep it simple
6 623
Btc update bulls fighting for emas on daily and using as support
Our long is going to be 87.3 into 90k its a much larger position but I will explain why.
On daily you can see 86.5 is a clear resistance but we have tested that level multiple times now. We had a fakeout situation (assuming we hold above emas) trapping shorts and that is the momentum we need this week if we push back above for the squeeze
This will be a large squeeze and we have seen range breaks before so set alerts we donβt want to miss.
BULLS NEED TO HOLD EMAS TODAY if we lose and break below again this down trend is not done.
6 623
Good morning. Btc update we rejected off emas and bears are still in control
Weekend volume now so we wonβt be trading but things to look for this weekend is to see if bulls can try to get above 83.4 we would have a V shape recovery then and momentum to take out 86.5
Bearish structure if we break below 80.3 we are shorting to 79.3 any break below that and 76.5 plays.
6 623
Repost from Watcher Guru
JUST IN: $86,000,000 worth of crypto reportedly drained from "Ledger" hardware wallets.
@WatcherGuru
6 623
Ema retest coming now. Market will always respect the emas first before any confirmations on direction.
By waiting we make sure that we are trading the trend and not guessing. Once we test bulld have another chance of taking control here back above 83k but any retest and rejection with wick low loss is bear confirmed and we short.
Keeping it simple for now and watching retest.
6 623
M formation complete and bottom of moveset tested.
I was expecting 79.9 but 80.2 close enough.
This is not a long though waiting for emas retest as they are leveraged bulls need to overcome them and we can focus on a v shape recovery otherwise If we test and reject and break 80.2 we short down to 79.3
We must wait for the emas though if we flush here again we are not looking at a trade the worst case has not played.
First ema retest and then if we break back down and take out wick low we short. Simple otherwise no touch
6 623
https://x.com/pingucharts/status/2108222468745781514?s=4
Gn will update when I wake up. Let the wicks play
6 623
Pretty crazy play by play.
Wick upwards into ema reject back down and now looking for 81.3 tests.
Not being in a trade is still a trade folks its best to see how 81.3 plays for structure. Bulls need to hold this level or 79k is on the books bottom of of moveset.
6 623
20 ema broken. Main level as of now to test will be 81.3 i would expect a fakeout wick down to 80.8 but bears are in full control as of now.
We can see clear rejections at 86.5 and not much strength for bounces on emas. We had to hold 83k and bounce off the emas which we failed.
Still not going to short here only because 4h emas are completely gapped and probably see a wick upwards first but once we hit 81.3 that is where we will have confirmations on setups.
Its been alot of sideways action this past week and you can see exactly why we didnβt trade. Forcing a setup during sideways is how you get liquidated
6 623
Oh dear. 83k lost and M formation is much cleaner now.
Also the daily 20 ema has broken bulls need to hold this level for any cleaner confirmations but this is an important level.
Not going to short just incase its a fakeout at 20 ema but just keep an eye on how daily closes today. If we close below the 20 ema then we are back to shorts and bear. Patience
6 623
Market update
87.5 remains our long but you can see that we have a clear range being formed for btc right now
86.5 resistance and 83k support
Things to point out is that you can see an M formation being formed currently on the 4h time frame where the 83k level is the main zone
The 20 ema has still not been tested on the daily timeframe as well so I would be cautious trying to trade this range now. Let the market come to you is probably best thing to do here vs getting chopped up. Alts are the same as well right now eth and sol chopping around.
