en
Feedback
TradeLogs - Global 🌐

TradeLogs - Global 🌐

Open in Telegram

Logging personal trades and major market events since 2019. βœ‰οΈ Contact: @TycheHermes Β©TradeLogs Global [2019]

Show more
2 933
Subscribers
-124 hours
-67 days
-3030 days
Posts Archive
πŸ“Š $BTC 4H: If it goes to the 79,450 area, then it is definitely crashing back to the sub-70k level. If it bounces back here,
πŸ“Š $BTC 4H: If it goes to the 79,450 area, then it is definitely crashing back to the sub-70k level. If it bounces back here, then it will target the 100k+ area. This is a good risk-reward trade zone in my opinion, so we entered a small spot BTC position with a stop loss near the 79,500 area. In case we get stopped out, we will wait for 65-66k level to buy back again.

πŸ“œπŸ‘†πŸ»Approaching the 82k area, but the chart and price action look suspicious. If 82k does not hold, it could go sub 70k again. staying sidelined for a while.

πŸ“ŠBTC 1W: BTC usually bottoms out within 365–400 days from the top, and the final 1–2 weeks of a bear market are usually extr
πŸ“ŠBTC 1W: BTC usually bottoms out within 365–400 days from the top, and the final 1–2 weeks of a bear market are usually extremely violent. We would be careful with leverage trading until mid-October. One last violent move should be the bottom and the end of the bear market. We will first build a spot position, then start taking leveraged longs from the end of October to mid-November. Most likely, good days are coming soon.

πŸ“Š $BTC 1W: It did not go as deep as we expected; this is most likely a breakout. This double bottom has a target of the 100k
πŸ“Š $BTC 1W: It did not go as deep as we expected; this is most likely a breakout. This double bottom has a target of the 100k-105k area. BitMEX is shutting down tomorrow, so we could see a big move tomorrow. We will look for a spot buy entry if we get the 82k area.

πŸ“Š $BTC 1D: If this is a double bottom, it has a target of 105k, but we are waiting to see if it can reach the 68-70k level f
πŸ“Š $BTC 1D: If this is a double bottom, it has a target of 105k, but we are waiting to see if it can reach the 68-70k level first. If price action is good there, we will enter long. Not much is happening in the market right now, so there are no updates. Next month will probably be good.

πŸ“Š$BTC 1D: If BTC retraces back from this recent pump and is unable to push above 83k, then it is most likely going to chop h
+1
πŸ“Š$BTC 1D: If BTC retraces back from this recent pump and is unable to push above 83k, then it is most likely going to chop here inside the 62k-83k range and then dump again. Currently not holding any major position. If it goes back to the 62-65k area again, we will spot buy again and sell near 80-82k.

πŸ“œ BTC Position Update: It went $81,200, position is up 22% in 7 days. We have closed part of our spot position. August and S
πŸ“œ BTC Position Update: It went $81,200, position is up 22% in 7 days. We have closed part of our spot position. August and September are infamous for round-tripping the entire move, and the market has been dull for a long time, so we prefer to book some profit here. September is usually a choppy month so just be careful with leveraged positions.

πŸ“œ Love it when I do nothing for a long time and suddenly take a long position, and they print a big green candle instantly. Looks like 82k will be delivered a lot earlier than i expected.

πŸ“œ πŸ‘† Thank you. Now, hold above 66k and keep moving so that we can hit 82k by the first week of September.

πŸ“Š $BTC 1D: It has been holding at $62k for the past month and has spent the last 71 days within the $66k–$59k zone. That is
πŸ“Š $BTC 1D: It has been holding at $62k for the past month and has spent the last 71 days within the $66k–$59k zone. That is enough sideways movement; Most likely a big move is about to print. We are betting on a spot buy position here at 64300$ with a stop-loss just below $62k. If $62k breaks, it will most likely drop to the $52k–$56k range.

πŸ“œπŸ‘† BTC is stuck. There are no updates because there is nothing to see here before we trade above 66k. Keep patience.

πŸ“œSadly, we didn't get the move we were hoping for. We've closed our spot BTC position here at $63K. It will probably take another 2–3 months for the market to bottom out.

πŸ“Š $BTC 1W: If BTC is unable to move above 66k by the end of this month then we will close our spot buy position. The market
πŸ“Š $BTC 1W: If BTC is unable to move above 66k by the end of this month then we will close our spot buy position. The market could turn nasty if the price gets rejected here.

πŸ“œπŸ‘† No new update, unless we go below 61k this idea should work.

πŸ“œπŸ‘†πŸ»If the price goes to 61k, this trade idea will be invalid, so you can use a stop loss there in case you are following this idea.

πŸ“Š$BTC 1W: If BTC makes this move, it could start a rally, but we are not very confident about it, so just trading the spot m
πŸ“Š$BTC 1W: If BTC makes this move, it could start a rally, but we are not very confident about it, so just trading the spot market only. Don't think BTC will bottom out before October or November, and the final 2-3 months of a bear markets are usually a bit violent, so we are being cautious.

πŸ“Š $BTC 1D: Open interest reset was not done fully but this is pretty strong bullish divergence. Weekly chart is also printin
πŸ“Š $BTC 1D: Open interest reset was not done fully but this is pretty strong bullish divergence. Weekly chart is also printing bullish divergence. Bought a small amount of Spot BTC here, we will update if this idea invalidates. 66k-67k is important level if it can break that level then it should test 83k areas.

πŸ“Š BTCUSD 1D: Waiting for open interest to be fully wiped out before looking for long entries. Although we believe it will ta
πŸ“Š BTCUSD 1D: Waiting for open interest to be fully wiped out before looking for long entries. Although we believe it will take another 2–3 months for BTC to bottom out, we will look for 10–15% moves to trade until then. These will be short-term positions only, not long-term. Keep patience.

πŸ“œClosed the spot BTC position from 66k at 3.6% loss.

πŸ“Š BTC 2H (CME): 78500 CME gap, weakly close was good BTC could chase that level. We have a spot BTC buy position from 66k. S
πŸ“Š BTC 2H (CME): 78500 CME gap, weakly close was good BTC could chase that level. We have a spot BTC buy position from 66k. Still it is below previous important support so be cautious with leveraged positions.