Since the beginning of the war, more than 2000 civilians have been killed by Russian missiles, according to official data. Help us protect Ukrainians from missiles - provide max military assisstance to Ukraine #Ukraine. #StandWithUkraine
A 63 years old male, not to have hypertension and is a smoker. Presented with retrosternal chest pain, localized and non radiating.
ECG Showing ST Depression in Lead II, III and aVF.
Blood Pressure: 156/93
Which of the following risk factors is strongly associated with his presentation?
D) Male Gender
A 30-minute-old baby delivered at 27 weeks of gestation due to maternal placental abruption and baby had labored breathing and tachypnea.
Which of the following interventions could help to prevent this in the last 6 hours?
A) Mild Hypothermia
B) Respiratory Support
C) Fluid Resuscitation
A 33 year old female G5P3L2, breastfeeding her 5 months old child, presented to the antenatal clinic with a positive pregnancy test, patient does not know her last menstrual period.
Which of the following represents an accurate measurement of the gestational age?
A) Transvaginal ultrasound as soon as possible during the first trimester
B) Abdominal ultrasound during 18 weeks of gestation
C) Maternal perception of fetal size
A 25 year old female primigravidae just delivered and her blood group is O negative and her baby blood group is O positive. What is the next appropriate management?
A) No Need for Anti-D
B) Give Anti-D for the mother
C) Inform the parent about the findings/result
D) Give Anti-D to both the mother and the baby
A 35 years old female G2P1L2, precious twin pregnancy with uncomplicated antenatal care came to the emergency department at 35 weeks gestation with headache, abdominal pain and blurred vision. While she was stabilized in the ER, patient developed grand mal seizure.
Blood Pressure: 160/110
Which of the following describes her condition?
D) Preterm Labour
An 8 year old girl with persistent and continuous diarrhea, she drinks 3 pints of goat milk per day and is a fussy eater. Which of the following conditions explain her presentation?
Labs: Hb Low, MCV Low and MCHC High
A) Physiologic Deprivation
B) Giardiasis Parasitic Infection
C) Aplastic Anaemia
A 71 year old male patient presented to the emergency department with fatigue. Two days ago, patient has CT Brain with contrast for transient ischemic attack.
Labs Showed Elevated Urea and Creatinine.
Which of the following is responsible for this patient presentation?
A) Pre Renal Azotemia
B) Acute Interstitial Nephritis
C) Acute Glomerular Nephritis
D) Acute Tubular Necrosis
A 28 year old female presented following radiation of neck with neck swelling. Ultrasound showed swelling in the left lobe of the thyroid of 3x4cm of papillary thyroid cancer. Which of the following is the best management?
A) Left Lobectomy
B) Left Lobectomy with Isthmusectomy
C) Subtotal Thyroidectomy
D) Total Thyroidectomy
A 13 year old boy medically free presented with neck swelling. One of the relatives recently diagnosed with lymphoma and the family is worried about their child.
Which of the following is an indication for lymph node biopsy?
A) Absence of fever
B) Presence of Hepatosplenomegaly
C) Lymph node size > 1cm
A 25 year old primigravida at 36 weeks gestation presented with feeling fatigue and unwell. She shortly developed shortness of breath and died. What is the likely cause of her presentation?
A) Amniotic Fluid Embolism
B) Peripartum Cardiomyopathy
A 47 year old male with 12 hour pain in first metatarsal joint with swelling and tenderness.
Temperate 38 C
Cause of Presentation?
A) Disseminated Gonococcus
B) Staphylococcus Aureus
C) Monosodium Urate Crystals
D) Calcium Pyrophophase Crystals
An 81 year old male presenting with memory loss and difficulty remembering grandsons name, medically free apart from occasional alcohol intake.
What is the likely diagnosis of his presentation?
A) Multi Infract Dementia
B) Alzahimers Disease
C) Alcohol Induced encephalopathy
D) Parkinsonism with Dementia
During the influenza season, the supply of recommbinat influenza vaccine (RIV4) is limited.
Who gets the priority of receiving the vaccine?
A) School children
B) Pregnant woman
C) Isolated hypertension adults
D) Iron deficiency anemia children
A 45 years old female came to the Family Medicine clinic for colon cancer screening. She has no past medical or surgical history. She has no family history of colon cancer. Which of the following is the appropriate screening method?
A) Request CEA and decide accordingly
B) Reassurance and endoscopy is not indicated in her case
C) Colonoscopy now and annually every 5 years
D) Colonoscopy from the age of 50 years
• New q & XP 15 / 5 /22
○ Copd exacerbate....albetrol or salbu+ipra
○ Pv exam of med student okay or not in pt pregnancy, vag bl
○ Best to prevent athma excacerb...pefr tech or spacer device skills or change environment
○ Pic of air under diaphragm?...perf pu
○ Target bp in 65yo lad acc to jnc8 guidelines?
○ Flial chest...analg or orotrach or call ortho ( no assist vent or intub)
○ Most exam pedia....not less than 60% wzout exaggeration
○ Then Gyn/ob
○ Then surg
○ Minimal IM 5-10% even less
○ Many repeated more than 80-95%, i problem is sometimes choices r very similar, 2 r very right
○ As 2.5 thyroid nodule...RAIuptake or FNAC
○ US or enema in suspect intuss
○ Topics wz many qs r:
○ Resp propelms in infant...mec aspi...No or surfactant
○ What to hear in fever+ barking cough...stridor or creps or wheezes
○ Scrotal acute pain about 4 Q wz same idea
○ Peforated PU...about 4 Q same idea..erect abd xr I think they want
○ No ctg...only ecg...not very clear I think LBBB ( VS post MI)
○ Smoking in pregnancy.. associated wz...double uc vessels or LBW..etc
○ Scd...rt lower lobe cerp sob in 1d....acute chest syndr or infarction
○ Pic of pig vulvar lesion...bcc vs name of disease
○ 2 cm from anal verge...anal or rectal CA
○ ttt of rect CA....APR or chemo...ectc
○ HAV vacc after bl trans...now or after 3 or 6 m
○ IgG in nenate from mother pn....artcifcs/ natural, passive or active immunity
○ Absent femoral pulse in neonat...ttt....PG or surgical
○ Ceilac compliance....biopsy or TTG
○ Ftt...3 q...curve pic, ttt
Non smoker with a chronic nonproductive cough that does not get worse at night, with exercise, or with cold air Has clear rhinorrhea and a sensation of having to clear his throat but no heartburn; and CXR normal. What is the most appropriate initial Rx? A. ICS B. Albuterol inhaler C. Oral omeprazole D. Oral antihistamine plus decongestant
Patient presented with tonic clonic seizure and he is confused (doesn’t not remember what
Which of the following is the most appropriate initial step ?
C- Brain imaging
D- Lumbar puncture
old pt DM- HTn cardiac dis, long senario. And all treatment given and stable on thrombolytic, What is the most common cause of death during his hospital stay:
B. stroke(thrombolytic) C. PE(hospital) D.MI(genral)