Welcome to one of the most amazing channels!
📌 Bestseller books in English
📌 Audio books
📌 Inspirational quotes
📌 Motivational clips, music
📌 Scholarships for you
Podcast playlist @bbc_radios
☯️ Get motivated with us☺️
Since the beginning of the war, more than 2000 civilians have been killed by Russian missiles, according to official data. Help us protect Ukrainians from missiles - provide max military assisstance to Ukraine #Ukraine. #StandWithUkraine
Logistika kompaniyasida ishlashni hoxlaganlar lekin tajribasi va bu soha haqida ma'lumoti yo'qlarga amaliyotdan kelib chiqqan holda kurs o'tmoqchiman!
Qiziqqanlar bo'lsa Jaytlaksda shu post komentida + qoldiring.
❗️INGLIZ tilini bilish IELTS Darajasi 5.5 ga teng (speakinggi yaxshiroq bo'lishi kerak sertifikati bo'lishi shart emas )
IBRAT Language Camp 2022 season!
Are you an English teacher?
Do you enjoy working with youth?
What about chilling in mountains?😍
If you love the idea, you are welcome to apply!
Why becoming a teacher in the IBRAT Language Camp?
- open-nature recreation
- delicious food 🍱
- friendly atmosphere 👍
- team building
- 24/7 medical help
- sport facilities
- weekly extra payment
🏅 Last but not least, the winners of the competition will be awarded! (The rules of the competition will be provided to the applicants)
- age 20-30
- IELTS 7+and/ (Tesol,Celta)
- at least 2 years of teaching experience
- languages: Russian, Uzbek, English
- being flexible and open-minded
- passionate collaborating and boosting leaderships skills
- willing to unearth a new scene of life
Please, submit your CV to @asrorov22
Best of luck and hope to see you in the IBRAT Language Camp!
ENGLISH SPEECH | NICK VUJICIC: How to Stop A Bully (English Subtitles)
Learn English with Nick Vujicic. Nick Vujicic is an Australian motivational speaker born with tetra-amelia syndrome, a rare disorder characterized by the absence of all four limbs. From presidents to prisoners, Nick Vujicic's career as a motivational speaker has taken him all over the world and allowed him to share his story with millions of people. But some of the greatest people he gets to share his story with are secondary school students. In this Speech, he also quotes: “Love yourself a bit more, love each other a lot more.” - Watch with big English subtitles.
✅ Get the full transcript and audio of this speech FREE on our website:
✅ Also, download our FREE English Ebooks:
✅ Do you want to become a better writer, reader, speaker, and speller? Check our NEW eBook: https://www.englishspeecheschannel.com/perfect-grammar-ebook
👉 How to Learn English Online and from Home:
👉 Become a channel member. Sponsor English Speeches (includes exclusive rewards) → https://www.youtube.com/englishspeeches/join
Follow us on Social Media:
👉 Instagram: englishspeeches
👉 Facebook: englishspeeches
👉 Twitter: englishspeeches
All content on our website is totally FREE.
The only thing we ask is: Please! SUBSCRIBE to our Channel:
❤️ Thank you for watching!
Link to the original video:
We use this video for educational purposes. Thank you for making this Speech possible.
FAIR-USE COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER
* Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, commenting, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
1)This video has no negative impact on the original works (It would actually be positive for them)
2)This video is also for teaching purposes.
3)It is not transformative in nature.
4)I only used bits and pieces of videos to get the point across where necessary.
English Speeches does not own the rights to these video clips. They have, in accordance with fair use, been repurposed with the intent of educating and inspiring others. However, if any content owners would like their images removed, please contact us by email at [email protected]
How to Score Band 9 in IELTS, Part VI.
What's the one thing that most IELTS takers dread?! If you answered Writing, congratulations – you're right on the money! In fact, the average global score in the Writing section is 5.62 for males and 5.7 for females, as opposed to a much higher 6.29 in the Listening section (source). That's quite a staggering gap over there.
Having said that, we can't get an overall 9.0 unless our Writing band is at least 8.0. As unachievable as it sounds, let's take a quick look at three things to help us with that. (In reality, this section deserves its own how-to rubric).
1) Understand how the Writing section works. A lot of times, students whose English is surprisingly good end up with a poor band simply because they didn't take the time to learn the exam format. How many of you have actually studied the band descriptors, for example?! An average IELTS taker probably doesn't have a clue about them.
Well, our standard on @ozodbek_SK is above average. Hence check out the band descriptors for Task 2, as well as for Task 1, and study them carefully. If you're absolutely clueless about what GRA, CC, or LR mean, I recommend watching this YouTube video by Alex: Marking Criteria EXPLAINED.
Another useful video (if you're unfamiliar with this section) would be: Understand IELTS Writing in JUST 25 minutes by Mark, also on E2 IELTS. Also, my recent post about must-watch vidoes for IELTS Writing went viral with close to 150 shares, so give it a look. But like I already said, short posts like this (link) aren't enough to speak my mind, hence we need a separate how-to guide for this section.
2) Get yourself a good teacher. I'll be the first person to admit this: You don't need a teacher to score high in the IELTS exam per se (re-visit my post here). However, the Writing section is tricky. If you're aiming for a C2 level, a knowledgeable IELTS introductor, coupled with loads of hard work and dedication, is your safe bet. Ask anyone who scored 8+.
Here's the thing about Writing: your problems are often like a scorpion on your back. Unless someone can point them out to you, many a time you won't even know the scorpion is there. Well, guess what, even the most renowned IELTS instructors in Tashkent have their essays checked by professionals, so where do I and you stand in comparison?!
3) Do an awful lot of reading. Just like a baby learns speaking by watching others speak, so too good writing is the product of extensive reading. Read as though your IELTS score depended on reading, because it does. Let me repeat: Reading lets you feel the language in your bones, probably like nothing else. (Revisit Part V of this guide.) Tell me how many articles a day you're reading and I'll tell you what score you'll get for Writing.
And Allah is the source of all strength.
Stay tuned for Part VII of this quick guide to Cracking 9 in IELTS.
(Part I) (Part II) (Part III) (Part IV) (Part V)
below i am sharing a link to my favorite book to boost reading skills and vocabulary!
u find the book, audio tracks, video of each unit along with their script!
designed for intermediate, upper-intermediate
feel free to share and use ⬇️
Assalomu alaykum !
Ancha vaqtdan beri nima haqida post qilsam ekan deb o'ylab yurgandim. Bugun ajoyib bir mo'jizaning ya'ni ezgu niyatlarning kutilmagnda amalga oshishiga yana bir bor guvoh bo'ldim.
Bir do'stim anchadan buyon yaxshiroq daromadliroq ish izlar edi. Ingliz tilidan IELTS sertifikati bor Magistraturada o'qiydi. Shu kunlar ichida logistikaga qiziqib shu ishga kiraman deb niyat qilib yurgan edi. Lekin bizning kompaniyada vakansiya yo'q uni olib kira olmayotgan edim. Mo'jizani qarangki bugungi nomozimda Ey hudo men orqali boshqalarni ham rizqlantir deb duo qilgandim boshqalarga ham manfaatli inson qilgin degandim. Peshin vaqtidan so'ng biroz o'tmay Asosiy Menedjerimiz Jasur bo'limingizga 2 ta ishchi olishingiz kerak deb qoldilar. Rosa hursand bo'ldim va 1 tasi tayyorligini aytdim. Alhamdulillah !
Qisqacha qilib aytganda sabr ila har doim yaxshi niyat qiling va bu niyatlaringiz boshqalarga ham manfaatli bo'lishini so'rang.🤲🏻 Albatta bir kunmas bir kun ular ijobat bo'ladi!
Типичный день моей жизни на английском / Английский на слух
🇬🇧 Wall Street English — это онлайн школа английского.
➡️ Получи бесплатный VIP урок и скидку 30% на курс! https://bit.ly/33II8UJ
Тексты на английском языке со списком полезных слов:
Чтобы записаться на частный урок со мной: [email protected]
Я рекомендую это приложение для изучения языков: