uz
Feedback

Firibgarlarga uchmang! Telemetrio bunday kanallarni topadi va belgilaydi 👉 Belgini ko‘rmoqchi bo‘lsangiz, obuna bo‘ling 👈

The Cryptorphic™

The Cryptorphic™

Kanalga Telegram’da o‘tish

Legit setups and unbiased updates on Market. For promotions and Business enquiries contact: @Alexcryptoz (Trades/Setups are not Investment Advice). Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/Cryptorphic1

Ko'proq ko'rsatish
8 389
Obunachilar
-524 soatlar
-467 kun
-17430 kun
Postlar arxiv
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BNBUSDT.P/HLOgzfEt-BNB-Bullish-Until-Key-Support-Breaks/ Please hit the like button and share your views in the comments section.

BNB Update BNB is still holding inside the broader rising channel on the 4H timeframe, which remains important for the short-
BNB Update BNB is still holding inside the broader rising channel on the 4H timeframe, which remains important for the short-term structure. As long as price continues to respect this channel and stays within the current range, the broader bullish momentum remains intact. On the daily timeframe, I’m watching the $760 level closely. A daily close below $760 would be an important confirmation that the current move is reversing and could open the way toward the 0.5 Fibonacci retracement and potentially the previous support zones below. Until we get that daily close below $760, I wouldn’t consider the reversal confirmed yet. For the short term, the key is the rising channel. Holding the lower boundary could keep the parabolic structure alive and allow BNB to push higher again, while a clean channel breakdown would be the first sign that momentum is starting to weaken. https://x.com/Cryptorphic1/status/2108138170357530715?s=20

#BTC is now testing the lower boundary of this range after the recent rejection from the upper zone. In my view, the structur
#BTC is now testing the lower boundary of this range after the recent rejection from the upper zone. In my view, the structure still looks weak. If BTC gets a clean break below $82.7K, I’d expect further downside toward $80.5K. However, if buyers defend this area and push price back above $84.3K, we could see another range bounce. For now, I’m leaning bearish until we see a stronger recovery. https://x.com/Cryptorphic1/status/2108132659117637978?s=20

$ETH broke down from the rising triangle exactly where I was expecting weakness. Price lost the ascending support around $2,6
$ETH broke down from the rising triangle exactly where I was expecting weakness. Price lost the ascending support around $2,690-$2,700, and sellers quickly pushed ETH back toward the $2,560 support zone. For now, I remain cautious. As long as ETH stays below the broken trendline, I think downside pressure can continue. A reclaim of the breakout level would be needed to turn me bullish again. The breakdown is playing out well so far, but the reaction around $2,550-$2,560 will be important for the next move. https://x.com/Cryptorphic1/status/2107775551482266033?s=20

$BTC is still holding strong near the top of this range, with buyers repeatedly pushing back toward $86.6K–$86.7K resistance.
$BTC is still holding strong near the top of this range, with buyers repeatedly pushing back toward $86.6K–$86.7K resistance. I’m still leaning bullish here. A clean breakout above this zone could trigger the next move higher, while rejection would likely keep BTC stuck inside the range for a bit longer. https://x.com/Cryptorphic1/status/2107449702128242894?s=20

$BTC Weekly Update #BTC is testing a major weekly resistance around $86.8K. This level is important because it previously act
$BTC Weekly Update #BTC is testing a major weekly resistance around $86.8K. This level is important because it previously acted as a strong support/resistance area, and BTC is now back at the same zone after a strong recovery from the ~$54.9K–$57K area. The current weekly candle is still below $86.8K, so I’d like to see a clean weekly close above this level before considering it a confirmed breakout. If BTC breaks and holds above $86.8K, the next major resistance on this chart is around $104.5K, followed by the previous ATH zone around $123.5K. On the other hand, another rejection from $86.8K could bring the $73.8K area back into focus. For now, $86.8K is the key level on the weekly timeframe. The next weekly close could be very important for BTC. https://x.com/Cryptorphic1/status/2107088261135118619?s=20

$PHA is starting to look weak after breaking below the lower trendline of this triangle and losing the 21 EMA. In my view, un
$PHA is starting to look weak after breaking below the lower trendline of this triangle and losing the 21 EMA. In my view, unless price quickly reclaims this breakdown area, the structure could continue to play out to the downside. I’m watching the $0.06 area first, with further downside possible if selling pressure increases. https://x.com/Cryptorphic1/status/2106305405546831941?s=20

#ETH is facing renewed selling pressure after another rejection from the upper end of its range near $2,770. Price is now app
#ETH is facing renewed selling pressure after another rejection from the upper end of its range near $2,770. Price is now approaching the lower boundary around $2,635, which is the key level to watch. I'm leaning bearish in the short term. A breakdown below this range could open the way toward $2,540, while a bounce would keep ETH moving sideways within the current range. https://x.com/Cryptorphic1/status/2106141856245710924?s=20

$NEAR is moving exactly as expected! Price has broken below the rising trendline and is now approaching our first target near
$NEAR is moving exactly as expected! Price has broken below the rising trendline and is now approaching our first target near $4.60. Bearish momentum is building.

NEAR is showing signs of weakness after getting rejected from the upper trendline and losing its short-term support. Price is
NEAR is showing signs of weakness after getting rejected from the upper trendline and losing its short-term support. Price is now struggling below the $5.00 resistance zone. In my view, another rejection here could push NEAR lower, with $4.60 and $4.20 as potential supports. I'm keeping the $3.20 area in sight if bearish momentum continues. A reclaim of $5.00–$5.22 would weaken this bearish setup. https://x.com/Cryptorphic1/status/2106056101682954691?s=20

BTC Update 📈 BTC has moved nearly 3.5% higher following the breakout from its short-term descending channel, showing renewed
BTC Update 📈 BTC has moved nearly 3.5% higher following the breakout from its short-term descending channel, showing renewed buying momentum. Price is now approaching the key resistance zone around $86.7K–$87.4K. I’m expecting some resistance here, but a clean breakout and daily close above this zone could open the door for further upside. For now, I’m watching how BTC reacts at this level, as another rejection could bring a short-term pullback. https://x.com/Cryptorphic1/status/2105977977012101152?s=20

$LTC Update LTC has made a strong move from its recent lows near $39 to $75, but we're now seeing a pullback after the sharp
$LTC Update LTC has made a strong move from its recent lows near $39 to $75, but we're now seeing a pullback after the sharp rally. Price is currently holding around the $66.50 Fibonacci level, which is an important area to watch. In my view, some consolidation here would be healthy after such a strong move. If buyers manage to defend this zone, LTC could regain momentum and make another attempt toward $70–$75, with $78 as a potential upside target. However, losing $66.50 could lead to a deeper correction toward $61.35 or even $57.15. Personally, I'm expecting some sideways movement before the next major move. I'd like to see how price reacts at this support before taking a position. https://x.com/Cryptorphic1/status/2105620046689316920?s=20

ETH is tightening inside a 4H symmetrical triangle, with price approaching the upper descending resistance while holding abov
ETH is tightening inside a 4H symmetrical triangle, with price approaching the upper descending resistance while holding above rising support. The structure is getting narrower, and I expect a decisive move as price reaches the apex. A confirmed breakout above resistance could open the door toward $2,777, while a breakdown may bring a retest of the $2,640 support zone. For now, I'm staying patient and waiting for a confirmed move before considering any trade. https://x.com/Cryptorphic1/status/2105322820087775472?s=20

$BTC is showing some recovery after bouncing from the lower boundary of this short-term channel. I’m expecting a possible mov
$BTC is showing some recovery after bouncing from the lower boundary of this short-term channel. I’m expecting a possible move toward the descending trendline, but buyers still need to prove their strength. A breakout could open the door for a stronger recovery, while another rejection may send BTC back toward the channel support near $82.7K. For now, I’m leaning toward more choppy price action until we see a clear breakout. #Bitcoin https://x.com/Cryptorphic1/status/2105322820087775472?s=20

$BNB is still moving inside this ascending channel, but momentum is looking weak. After getting rejected from the upper resis
$BNB is still moving inside this ascending channel, but momentum is looking weak. After getting rejected from the upper resistance, price has been making lower highs and is now trading around $760, below the key $770–$775 resistance zone. The lower trendline of the channel is the next important support to watch. A breakdown could bring further downside, while a reclaim of the $770–$775 zone may give buyers some relief. For now, BNB is at a crucial point. Let's see whether buyers can regain momentum or sellers push price lower. https://x.com/Cryptorphic1/status/2105198184830210538?s=20

$COTI : Double bottom forming on the hourly chart. Even if it only retests the recent high this week, that would still be a ~
$COTI : Double bottom forming on the hourly chart. Even if it only retests the recent high this week, that would still be a ~75% move from CMP. Very lucrative R:R IMO. DYOR, NFA.

If you missed the trades this week, don’t sleep on $COTI. I’ve been trading this coin for years, and October could bring a ma
If you missed the trades this week, don’t sleep on $COTI. I’ve been trading this coin for years, and October could bring a major catalyst. 📅 Oct 4: COTI Foundation is expected to unveil a roadmap expansion focused on increasing COTI token spending/utility. That could be a significant narrative shift for the token. 🎯 I’m looking for a 20–30% move if the catalyst delivers. Keep $COTI on your radar. DYOR, NFA.

The Cryptorphic™ - Telegram kanali @thecryptorphic statistikasi va tahlili